Monday, April 25, 2005

Cabin Fever!

The walls of my formerly spacious apartment are beginning to close in on me. I have only worked two days in the last two weeks and have resorted to relentlessly harassing everyone I know -- people that are far busier than I.

Rock 'N Roll Road Trip(TM) Mach II to Coachella next weekend cannot come soon enough.

But I have been doing a lot of writing lately, though not so much on the blog, as you no doubt have noticed. I may also have found a new writing partner in an old, familiar corner of my world. I've bought my old typewriter back out of hock, dusted it off and oiled the keys (OK, I didn't actually oil the keys...or buy it back out of hock) as it is time to launch a letter writing campaign against Apple. I will not flag nor fail until I have a new iPod. And maybe a few of you will get a long-awaited response to some long-forgotten letter. Rest easy Terrence, I have not forgotten you, old chum. It'll be mai-tais and iTunes as soon as we've seen victory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home