Thursday, April 07, 2005

Bossman at One with The Cosmos

For the last two mornings, I've woken literally seconds before my alarm was set to go off. This must mean something. I like to think it means I am at one with the cosmos, firing on all cylinders. In any case, I am rolling.

It was a beautiful thing watching the A's roll to a 9-0 victory at Camden Yards yesterday. Fifth starter Kirk Saarloos hurled six innings of one-hit ball and Eric Chavez and Nick Swisher launched homers. To top it off, rookie Huston Street made Sammy Sosa his first strikeout victim. Maybe the A's stars are aligned for a long overdue playoff run -- despite the loss of Hudson and Mulder. Or maybe I'm feeling just a little too heady lately. We'll see when I wake up tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Hog said...

sammy is a punk.
he'll be strikin out a lot this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home