Monday, December 27, 2004

The Legal System Bites!

Those damned lawyers I was telling you about are forcing me to actually work! And you know how much I hate that. Even worse, they are forcing me to work over the holidays!

If anyone knows anything about bankruptcy law, cometh to the Bossman. For those that don't -- and let's face it, among the slackers that read my blog, that's all of you -- I'd like to point you to an interesting work in progress. Most of you have heard of Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia derived entirely from the collective knowledge of its readers. Well, there's also something called the dKosopedia over at the excellent Daily Kos blog. It endeavors to create a sort of Wikipedia for American politics. Check it out here.

That leads me to this. Why not start a wiki on legal recourse for the little guy? I suppose there are myriad applications for wikis, but right now, for some reason, this one springs to mind. Maybe after I find that three-piece corduroy suit I'll get on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home