Friday, November 26, 2004

The Information Superhighway...

doesn't have any on-ramps in South Texas. At least not around San Antonio. I apologize to those of you that actually log on to this site every once in a while to see if I have posted anything interesting.

I've been in the San Antonio area for the past few days and will be until Monday. Today is the first chance I've had to use the Internets and that involved driving 20 minutes to a Kinkos. No problems finding Denny's down here though.

I have learned to appreciate Borders, where at least you can listen to any CD they sell at one of their listening stations. I got to sample Brian Wilson's Smile as well as an album by the Walkmen and I was able to give another listen to Tift Merritt's Tambourine. I am staying on an Air Force Base where I hope to do some bowling in the next couple of days.

When I return to SF, I plan to do some writing about Texas, two-ton trucks, the Ten Commandments, our friends in France and the meaning of Patriotism.

Until then, hold tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home