Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Low Voter Turnout

I hate to have to write this post, but I think it may be necessary. You all know how I have a problem with self-motivation. This blog has been a good thing for me, and, for a while, was driven by feedback that I received from all 'a yous out there.

I am a very sensitive individual and prone to finding reasons to avoid anything that could be considered 'effort'. Allow me to cut to the chase. I haven't gotten one comment on my sideways rants in almost a month. Come on people! At least tell me to give up the fuckin' ghost!

Have you ever spent a significant amount of time talking to a wall? I have, and it's not something I'd like to do on a regular basis. (Walls don't talk back and they often have spit, piss or chewed gum stuck to them)

I know you have to go through some kind of field-filling bullshit to leave a comment, but get creative people -- they're not checking this shit out! Just make it up so you can go on to tell me how full of poop I am.

Dammit, I don't want to die unrecognized!

4 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger gatogirl said...

you're fulla poop.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger greg said...

Look at that! A cry in the dark gets you three comments within 12 hours, ain't life grand? You should be thankfull that all of the government shills with shiny black shoes that are listening in don't respond, you'd just end up scared and alone (cause I ain't takin a bullet for no one's team). Alone, at least, until they come and take you away, and leave you speaking to walls which, I can assure you, have no chewed gum stuck to them, and no piss or spit, lest it's your own.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Brian Caulfield said...

Good news bossman,

Looks like Tucker Carlson, and Crossfire, just got killed. Thanks be to Stewart.

Brian

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger ebc said...

You have so much to live for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home