Friday, December 15, 2006

Divine Intervention



So it will soon be everywhere I'm sure, but for my friends who don't spend their days on music blogs, we now have the first single from The Arcade Fire's long-awaited sophomore album.

Called Intervention, it features the "huge fuckin' pipe organ" that Win wrote about on the band's site back in June (follow the Win link on the home page to his scrapbook and go to the June and July postings).

I'll spare you my opinions and let you enjoy for yourselves, courtesy of 'You Ain't No Picasso'.

P.S. It has also been pointed out to me that you can access this song sans Internet (though how would you be reading this right now unless you were already on) at 1-800-NEON-BIBLE. In case you were wondering, Neon Bible is said to be the title of the upcoming album. You will reach a menu that asks you to press 7777 for a special message -- which is, in fact, the song.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

boss: AF's cover of "Brazil" is pretty bad. just my .02.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home